Phage Display TG1 Electrocompetent E. coli Cells
High efficiency electrocompetent TG1 E. coli cells are ideal for phage display, library construction and screening, cloning, sub-cloning, and protein expression. lacIq gene encoded on F’ episome allows tight regulation of expression vectors that contain an E. coli promoter under control of a lac operator sequence, like T5, tac, trc. TG1 electrocompetent cells are supplied as a pack of 10 convenient single-use aliquots (50 µl /tube).
Bulk quantities and custom packaging are available at very competitive prices for all Competent Cells.
Catalog # ETG1-201
F’[traD36 lacIq lacZ ∆M15 proA+B+] glnV (supE) thi-1 ∆(mcrB-hsdSM)5 (rK- mK- McrB-) ∆(lac-proAB)
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for transformation by electroporation
- Transformation efficiency ≥1 × 1010 cfu/µg pUC19
- Useful for preparation of phage display libraries
- Amber suppressor (supE): UAG>CAG(Gln)
- Appropriate for blue/white screening by α-complementation
Storage: at -80°C.
International Shipping: Product requires shipping on dry ice. Please contact email@example.com for shipment estimates.
Usage: This product is intended for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.