Amid Biosciences| Competent Cells and Protein Expression Vectors
DNA Polymerase - Large Klenow Fragment | Amid Biosciences
- Random primer labeling of DNA
- Labeling by fill-in 5'-overhangs of dsDNA
- Conversion of 5´-overhangs to create blunt-ends for cloning
- Removal of 3´-overhangs
- Second-strand synthesis of cDNA
- Site-directed DNA mutagenesis using synthetic oligonucleotides
- Dideoxy DNA sequencing of single- or double-stranded DNA templates
- Strand displacement amplification
Enzyme concentration: 5 Units/ul
Storage buffer: 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, and 50% (v/v) Glycerol
Optimal reaction temperature: 37 oC
Heat inactivation: 75 °C for 10 min
Storage: -20 oC
Shipping conditions: Shipped on dry ice
International Shipping: Product requires shipping on dry ice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipment estimates.
Enzyme supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer (0.2 M Tris-HCl , pH 7.9, 0.5 M NaCl, 0.1 M MgCl2 , 10 mM DTT)
Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of DNA Polymerase I Large (Klenow) Fragment that catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 37°C under standard assay conditions.
This product is intended for laboratory research use only. Not for diagnostic purposes.