Amid Biosciences | Protein Engineering Company
Protein A Magnetic Nanoparticles
Amid Biosciences Protein A functionalized magnetic nanoparticles – Protein A SilaMag Nanoparticles (Catalog # PAMP-101-1) are high-capacity affinity particles for antibody purification and immunoprecipitation methods. Protein A SilaMag Nanoparticles with average size of 400 nm are made according to a modified Stoeber process by hydrolysis of orthosilicates and consecutive coupling with recombinant Protein A. Recombinant Protein A contains five high-affinity IgG binding domains.
- Affinity purifications of IgG antibodies from various sources.
- Immunoprecipitation for protein isolation.
- Co-immunoprecipitation (Co-IP) or protein complex pull-down.
- High-affinity for for Fc region of IgG antibodies from human and mouse.
- High binding capacity (greater than > 25 µg of Human IgG per mg of particles).
- Binds to total IgGs from cow, guinea pig, hamster, horse, pig, and rabbit.
- Fast magnetic separation.
Catalog # PAMP-101-1
Protein A SilaMag Nanoparticles supplied as 10 mg/ml in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, 0.05% NaN3, 0.05% Tween 20.
Precautions and Disclaimer
Protein A SilaMag Nanoparticles are for laboratory use only. The storage buffer contains 0.02% sodium azide which is toxic. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
The suspension should be stable approximately six months stored at 2-8 °C. DO NOT FREEZE. Freezing will damage bead structure.
International Shipping: Product requires shipping on ice packs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipment estimates.
For custom orders please contact email@example.com